Tuesday, April 12, 2005

One Of Those Days...

So my big productive day turned out to not be that productive. Depression or the effects of my sleeping pills (I'm not sure which) kept me unable to get out of bed till almost 5 in the afternoon. I wasted a day ... and was kind of upset about myself for doing so ...

But I woke up to several messages from Brian (the boy I'm a little ga-ga for right now) asking if I wanted to hang out tonight...

In the end, I drug myself out of bed and walked around the city, a little stoned, but feeling good ... even though I was angry about my wasted day.

Brian and I met up at the Times Square Brewery and had a rather nice dinner... at the end of it, one of the waiters approached me... looking as though he had something to say.

"Kevin?" he asked.

"Uhm... yeah ... Oh my gosh HI!" I said, pretending to remember.

As it turns out, it's an old friend of mine from acting class... and the end result was him telling me that they were hiring at the Times Square Brewery and that he'd put in a good word for me.

So I wasted my job hunting day, but because I went and had dinner with "the boy" I might have found myself a job anyway.

Only in New York ...

OK, well maybe not only in New York ... but certainly where I'd rather have it happen ...

Tommorrow will be better. I'll make it be.

But today ... today wasn't so bad after all.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home