Friday, August 26, 2005

Coming Soon!...

I have a busy afternoon planned and have to be at work in less than two hours, so I sit down now to put up an "I'm not dead" blog post, and give a teaser of things to come. (Totally like me to put a Coming Attraction in my blog, right?)

I've got much to write about, as so much has happened in the past few weeks;

Thinking I'd met "the one" and how it became painfully apparent that I hadn't, and the completely unexpected person who played a part in that realization.

An amazing night at the theater followed by perhaps the most touching thing someone has ever said to me, said by one of my favorite people in the entire world.

The birthday gift my parents are giving me that will help change my life.

A week of depression including a night of drugs and sexual desires that left me feeling empty.

The weekend trip back to Portland, Maine to clear my head, see some friends I hadn't seen since returning to the city and the reason I almost didn't want to leave.

My return back to New York, and perhaps the most insane thing that has ever happened to me in my ENTIRE life! ("Destined to become a Kevin Blog classic!" raves the New York Post!) :)

And the epiphany I've been waiting for. The "project" that will help me come into my own creatively and give me the motivation that I need to do something other then exist.

I've been out living my life in all it's insanity the past few weeks, but in the next few days I'll sit down and write about it ... and what a story it will be.

Stay tuned! :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home